Who are the Friends of FCPL?
The Friends of Franklin County Public Library give a big boost to our libraries through fundraising and volunteering!
Through the labors of the Friends they have been able to relocate and were instrumental in building both permanent library branches. Additionally, they are avid in:
- Creating popular events like the annual Mini-Gulf Tournament, Souper Book & Bread Sale, & author luncheons
- Funding library programs, book-buying, or other special needs
- Supporting grant-funded Youth programs
- Advocating for the values of the library
- Sharing ideas, skills, enthusiasm, & energy for the love of libraries – and having a great time doing it.
The Friends are always happy to accept new members! If you would like to become a Member of the Friends of Franklin County Public Library, please print and mail the completed Friends Membership Application with check payable to:
Friends of the Franklin County Public Library
PO Box 722
Eastpoint, FL 32328
Current membership rates:
- $5.00 for Student
- $20.00 for an Individual
- $35.00 for a Family
- $125.00 for a Business
- Or any additional gift would be gratefully accepted.
Members receive an annual newsletter, email updates, and invitations to the annual meeting and holiday party. Additional gifts from $50 to $199 are recognized in a permanent Library Builders Album.