The Friends of Franklin County Public Library give a big boost to our libraries through fundraising and volunteering!
- Instrumental in building both permanent library branches
- Creating popular events like the annual Mini-Gulf Tournament, Souper Book & Bread Sale, & author luncheons
- Funding library programs, book-buying, or other special needs
- Supporting grant-funded Youth programs
- Advocating for the values of the library
- Sharing ideas, skills, enthusiasm, & energy for the love of libraries – and having a great time doing it.
If you would like to become a Member of the Friends of Franklin County Public Library it’s very easy:
$ 5.00 for Student
$15.00 for an Individual
$30.00 for a Family
$125 for a Business
Or any additional gift would be gratefully accepted.
Members receive an annual newsletter, email updates, and invitations to the annual meeting and holiday party. Additional gifts from $50 to $199 are recognized in a permanent Library Builders Album.
Make your check payable:
Friends of the Franklin County Public Library
PO Box 495
Eastpoint, FL 32328